|The Daventry Vaulters
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||bigmaddrongo [ Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:32 am ]|
|Post subject:||The Rules|
1. Don't be offensive. This includes slurs against race, religion, gender, sexuality, age and gaming choices. It includes swearing, and anything you wouldn't say in polite conversation with people you don't know very well.
2. Outside of the Trash Talk thread, insulting or harrassing another member is not allowed. Any time a member feels they have been directly and personally insulted or harrassed, this rule will be enforced.
3. Keep on topic. No trolling (posting purely to get an angry reaction from other members), or spamming.
4. Arguing with a moderation is not allowed. (If you have been moderated and don't understand why, you may ask for clarification. If that request is judged to be sarcastic or argumentative, this rule will be enforced.)
5. If you were banned once, attempting to rejoin the forum under a new account is not allowed unless it has been agreed with the moderators.
6. The moderators reserve the right to review content and decide if it is not appropriate or beneficial for the forum, to remove or edit posts where this is the case, and issue Warnings where any of the above rules have been broken.
A first Warning will result in a 24 hour ban from posting on the forum.
A second Warning will result in a 72 hour ban from posting on the forum.
A third Warning will result in a permanent ban from posting on the forum.
Permanently banned members may request to return to the forum after 6 months, and moderators will review bans on a case by case basis. Moderators reserve the right to refuse the request.
First and Second Warnings automatically expire from an account 6 months from the date they were each issued, however moderators reserve the right to permanently ban members who are judged to be abusing this facility in order to repeatedly offend.
|Author:||Harroguk [ Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: The Rules|
Rules have been updated above. Please take a second to read through them. If you wish to discuss any of the rules then please do it in the site feedback forum.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group