Change font size
It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 6:54 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Looking for RPG(s)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:58 pm 
Motor Mouth

I'm feeling somewhat bereft of RPGs at the moment. I'm currently playing in a VtM game at home on Monday nights, but thisalternates with a Shadowrun game (which isn't currently appealing to me) every 6-8mo with the same players so will be taking a break soon leaving me with no regular RPG action whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm not going to offer to DM as I'm never that comfortable doing it, and I don't think I'm that good at it. But I am interested in finding a new game, or an ongoing game that might be looking for players.

Games that I have enjoyed, or would like to try include D&D/Pathfinder (no 4E though please), Part-time Gods, D20 Modern, Call of Cthulhu of Iron Kingdoms. Essentially looking for either high fantasy with mad magic and swords or contemporary settings with some horror or magic or mysticality or similar.

Club nights (whatever they end up being) are obviously good nights for me, and in fact most other evenings are suitable so long as the game is within Daventry as I don't have guaranteed transport at the moment.

I've had a look at some of the other clubs in the area, but since they meet on nights when I can't easily get to them I've had to disregard them (also RPG seems to be the least-represented facet of our hobby as most of the clubs that meet tend to play war games).

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]