Change font size
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 28   [ 416 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next
 Post subject: Urban Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 am 
Daremonai wrote:
Out of Character:
On another note, could we perhaps trim or lock & restart this topic, because my browser hangs for ages when I try to post here.

Your wish is my command. All posts relating to Urban Dead must now be posted here.

And just to remind peeps where we left off:

Daremonai wrote:
Yay!

When I woke up this morning, it was to find a zombie looming over me and, dare I say, leering. Imagine its surprise to find an axe buried deep in its skull. That is to say, I suggest that you imagine it because being dead the zombie didn't really react much more than bleeding and falling down deader.

In any case, I single-handedly dealt with the fiend, tossed its carcass outside and rebuilt some of the barricades. I'm feeling particularly confident today.

To keep up with what has already happened read this thread.

Post subject: Re: Urban Dead
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:21 pm 
Motor Mouth

Medals: 1
KO Cup (1)
Hi all,

Big Earl and I are still in Galbraith Hills. We are in the Aires Crescent Fire Station located at 41,55

Its ok in this suburb. We are raiding regularly and getting tooled up ready for a big adventure to BalckMore tower. If any one wants to come and join us your most welcome.

Also where are all the GV players at the moment........?

Steve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:32 pm 
Out of Character:
Drew is at Sixtus and Red is at CAPD. Bad Betty is somewhere south of Heytown smashing her way into buildings and regularly getting shot. This Blackmore Tower mission sounds a little bit frightening...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:41 pm 
Out of Character:
Sgt Helios is watching movies in Heytown, in between running over to Chaffey PD and failing to find much needed shotgun shells.

Just need 2 more xp, then I can buy another skill - shopping might be on the cards so I can go and properly explore the malls for zed hunting supplies...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:08 pm 
Out of Character:
After being out on her own for a while, while she got her head straight Kat has returned to Sixtus and has been training with those strange NT scientists, shes very close to working out what to do with all their kit - 5xp close dammit - I'm not entirely sure what the plan is at the mo - am just looking forward to being able to randomly combat revive teehee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:04 pm 
Out of Character:
Mostly at Sixtus or Chaffey PD....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:39 am 
In true Kamikazie stylee ... I'm one block NW of Blackmore :twisted:

It is currently ruined so in need of both repair and barricading. Will scout out the local zed population tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:01 pm 
Out of Character:
As Borken pointed out, Sixtus is over barricaded. I'm assuming you can reduce barricades by attacking them? Tried it a bit, but didn't seem to reduce them from EHB...?

If not, I should probably expect to find myself PKed next time I log in! :?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:10 pm 
i have tried to heal someone out in the open but i fear it is a lost cause. they are as patched up as much as i could but zombies were closeing in so i had to leave them.

i have also today learnt that i can jump buildings to get into buildings that were to strongly baricaded to get into and i was relieved to enter a hospital with a lot of strong looking survivors. i think i will be safe here while i rest and get my bareings and decide what my next action is

Out of Character:
i finally can have diagnosis and free running (which rules) as well as being able to scan zombies. does anyone need any help or company in a slightly more zombie infected area? although i can only heal at the moment im going to start my way to being able tyo revive now

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:21 pm 
You can get into Sixtus from the museum just to the SE, assuming you're athletic enough to make the leap. With that in mind, I just went on a swift patrol - I found a zombie chewing on a defenceless survivor, so I took care of the walking corpse and patched up the victim's wounds before heading back to the hospital. I'm like a ninja paramedic or something!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:43 pm 
Helios wrote:
I'm assuming you can reduce barricades by attacking them? Tried it a bit, but didn't seem to reduce them from EHB...?

Out of Character:
Yeah you can, but it takes a lot of APs. I just got it down to the lower levels of VHB and run out of AP.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:22 pm 
If you have a crowbar or fireaxe you'll find it a lot easier to dismantle barricades - it's harder to get a good hit on barricades with anything except the crowbar, and the knife can't damage them at all.
Out of Character:
(so says the wiki)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:39 pm 
Out of Character:
Well, I hit them three or four times with my axe, but I suppose that just didn't happen to be enough to get them down a level.
Oh well, I'll give it another go in a bit - if we all take a turn, we should get it back down to VSB eventually... :?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:43 pm 
Out of Character:
its also easier to dismantle them from outside (if you have the choice of course)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:26 am 
Out of Character:
Sixtus is back at VSB - got my axe out!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 28   [ 416 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28  Next