Change font size
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Discussion split from 'Getting through the Tomb of Curses'
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:46 pm 
Also i would like to add that i would love to run a life action roleplay game at the vault itself.

Somepoint in the year all based around a roleplay idea i have. I would be using a lot of props and stuff and would need some people to play some cameo roles ect.

Its still highly competetive i guess the point i am making until you play it dont judge the tomb of curses.

No roleplay bahhhh ask the last load of players that attempted the sultans tomb.

Trust me they invested a lot of time in there chracters and the tension was fantastic.

Post subject: Re: Discussion split from 'Getting through the Tomb of Curses'
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:43 am 
With 3rd ed theres lots of bits i like, but i think theres far to many rules for everything and some of the clarifications in the discriptions are abit vague for my likeing and magic is far to cheap in cost. Magic items should be cherished and earned in play i think.
The things i like are the way the skills have bin done as well as the way the character classes have bin updated, and i like the way they have done prestige classes as a way to futher develop your character later on, though you generally need to have an idea about which prestige class you want from the start, if you want to achive it as soon as poss cos of some of the requiaments needed. Im still have mixed feelings about feats.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 17 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2