Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]
 Post subject: Boardgame/Card Game players.....
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:30 pm 
Hi, I have yet to get to the shop games nights, due to lack of transport, but if any one fancies a night of boardgames or Card games and wants to pop round mine (situated in Northampton) - we can have a few beers (then a few more!) and a laugh. And if you cant get home and dont mind crashing on a sofa I can help you out there too.

I'll play anything (aslong as alcohol is involved- or did I already mention that! hic!). I own loads of games including: Magic TG (not got a chance to try my new decks, infact haven't played in years, but want too again), Naruto CCG (not played yet! need to learn), Age of Empire's III, Bohnanza, Pillars of the Earth, Vikings, Dungeon Twister, San Juan, Puerto Rico, Wings of War, Citadels, Carcasonne, Ticket to Ride, Runebound, BattleLore, Memoir '44, Formula De plus about another 40ish!

So if you can get here and want a night away from 'good 'ol Dav' get in touch.

Post subject: Now...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:36 am 
....could well be interested in that. I am thinking of hosting the odd board/card game fest at mine as well so maybe I could pick you up on my way back from work so you can play with us Daventry heathens!!!

Post subject: Re: Boardgame/Card Game players.....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:15 pm 
Just thought I would bump this thread to see if we can involve our Northampton brethren a bit more!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:34 am 
also bumbing

(did it for the lolz)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:46 am 
Donor

Depending on the night I could be up for this. Iwill watch the thread or please PM me if you sort out a night...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 pm 
Hi MJ1,

Thanks for the reply and interest. What sort of games do you play? I have all sorts. from quick light games to the long and heavy stuff.

As to getting a time to play, I'm up for gaming any time, day or night, midweek or weekends. I am currently out of work, so regarding time- I have loads of it.

When you have time let me know what sort of games you like and what times are good for you and I'm sure we can come up with something.

Kind Regards,

Vesp.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:36 pm 
Vespasian wrote:
Hi MJ1,

Thanks for the reply and interest. What sort of games do you play? I have all sorts. from quick light games to the long and heavy stuff.

As to getting a time to play, I'm up for gaming any time, day or night, midweek or weekends. I am currently out of work, so regarding time- I have loads of it.

When you have time let me know what sort of games you like and what times are good for you and I'm sure we can come up with something.

Kind Regards,

Vesp.

OMG!!!!! The long lost Vespasian reawakens!!!! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 am 
Donor

I have played the following and got some of them:- Bohnanza, San Juan, Puerto Rico, Wings of War, Carcasonne, Ticket to Ride, BattleLore, Memoir '44,

I prefer quicker games than long deep ones but that is more down to memory or the lack of it.

As mentioned just noting my interest and seeing if anything gets off the ground?

:D

I guess after Christmas now....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:47 pm 
Im from jolly old northampton an enjoy a laugh an would b up 4 playin. I havent played any card games but board games r a laugh. Let me know cos i would be up 4 a games nite!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:34 am 
Hi D'oh,

Thanks for the reply. Where abouts in town are you? and what boardgames you into? Or will you have ago at any 'ol game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:01 am 
im free n easy with what games i play, iv played risk, cilv, history of the world, shogun and magic TG but dont own any cards. i played magic yrs ago, if u want 2 play magic il play if ur got a spare deck n u can play it at project hydra in town. i live in st james m8, soz it i didnt replie sooner had comp probs. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:27 am 
Hi again D'oh,

I live not that far from you, Dallington, so we'll have to arrange something when you have time. I will have a look to see what games I've got that haven't been retired to the loft and hopefully there's something that takes your fancy, I will also look out my magic cards, I've loads of different starters so that should do to get us going. Any way hope to hear from you sometime.

Regards,

Vesp.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:35 pm 
Yeah im free most times Vesp so whenever m8, so set a gamin time m8 an il be there

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 13 posts ]