Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Kickstarter/Board Games/Schlock Mercenary
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:08 pm 
Motor Mouth

If you, like me, sit in the small Reuleaux triangle formed by the overlap between the above three interests on a Venn diagram then you probably already know about the Talyer Corp/Living Worlds Games Kickstarter project to raise funds to produce the new Schlock Mercenary board game.

If you don't fit in that same niche then the above tells you most of what you need to know.

Long and overly wordy introduction aside, if anybody is interested in picking up their own early copy of the board game, while at the same time supporting independent publishing via the Kickstarter platform there are a number of reward levels that allow for 2/3/more copies of the game to be published and shipped together, thus reducing shipping costs.

I am already backing this project and will be getting a copy of the game, but if you wanted a copy and want to save $10 or more then let me know and we can go in on a pledge together to save money.

Post subject: Re: Kickstarter/Board Games/Schlock Mercenary
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:47 pm 
Motor Mouth

If anybody is interested, this project finished last night with a total of $82056 pledged from 1111 supporters, well in excess of the £25k they needed to get the project going, and enough to make this the second highest funding for a board game project on Kickstarter.

Estimated delivery for the final product is August next year, and I'll be sure to bring the game along to the club once it has arrived.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]