Change font size

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Agony aunt answers all!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:23 pm 
Noise Maker

Medals: 2
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
Seen as we have recently had a few explosions of underlying suspicion it seems clear to me that players need help with troublesome questions or concerns they may have about a multitude of different things.
So I thought being the top notch seasoned Vet I am I'd offer my services as an agony aunt for you all to fire those risky and puzzling questions at, just either post or PM me your questions and I will post an answer for you all to read. I'll keep pm'ed identities to myself so don't fear.

If you can't stop rolling ones or think your Misses has a thing for Orcs and want to know how to handle it, give me a shout and I'll solve it for you.

Your regional Agony aunt Ragnar!

*This is designed for everyones amusement and not to be taken to seriously if I think a question is unsuitable it will not be posted *

BlackPowder - French

Post subject: Re: Agony aunt answers all!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:33 pm 
Noise Maker

League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
Quote:
Hi Ragnar. I'm new to Bloodbowl and I really want to play elves but I'm scared people will dislike me and call me a cheater what should I do. Anon

Hi Anon, lets be honest mate you should be able to play who you like but unfortunately elves just like the Germans in any Second world war game, the French in Napoleonics and being a half Orc shaman is cheating ...everyone knows, if you have a soul choose a real team and stop going for the wins. I already dislike you anyway just based on your question. Tbh I find anyone who beat me on the bloodbowl pitch definately cheated.

All the best, Ragnar!

BlackPowder - French

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:08 pm 
Noise Maker

League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
Quote:
Ragnar this is a great idea, I have a question for you. I live in Singapore and the smog is giving me a nasty cough, do you know of any remedies? Great job, Mr H

Hi Mr H first of all its nice to see my agony aunt page back where it was intended, no apology for the mistake though but that's the way it is round here. So you have a cough, if its the smog that's causing it go on a massive clean up campaign, lots of flag waving casual violence etc. I'm sure Singapore authorities will notice you although you may not get the results you want. Now if I were you I'd move, might I suggest Daventry? Sure we can find summat for you to do round here, check the rules in whatever Bigshowfans playing today is a big job which happens every week atleast. Local Peacekeeper? There's always a fight or argument that needs quashing if you do your clean up campaign first the ruff and tumble tactics you'll learn will be highly useful. Alternatively Medicine is the popular choice, buy a bottle of Old crankys coughing up flem balls and keep it in a brown bag, then swigging it at random intervals will make you look like a crazy old drunk and keep other people away thus not being exposed to infection, that's right I am a people person really.

Your brand new GP, Ragnar.

BlackPowder - French

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:44 pm 
Noise Maker

League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
I'm closing this as it was intended as a joke and fun for everyone to have a laugh at. But I see now its just a walk to me getting banned and people taking offense. Cheers for any questions.

BlackPowder - French

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]