Change font size
It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Something for the Weekend... A great day out...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 pm 
Donor

My better half is helping run the Fete on Saturday and I will be helping drink the real ale on tap from the local micro brewery and listening to battle of the bands. Starts at 1pm

It’s being held at The Mill House, West Farndon, NN11 3TX which is 1.5 miles from Woodford Halse, the best way from the M40 Junction 11 is:

A361 towards Daventry.
About one mile past the village of Chipping Warden turn right at the crossroads signposted to Culworth / Sulgrave Manor. Turn left almost immediately, signposted to West Farndon.
Continue for about two miles.
Continue straight on past the 2nd right turn (signposted to Eydon). The car park field will be on your right.

Although the event is advertised to continue until 8.00 pm., the main stalls and activities tend to wind down between 5.30 pm and 6.00 pm, so the last couple of hours are just music, BBQ and bar.

There will plenty of Children activities with Punch and Judy and pet animals to annoy... (amongst other things)

Hurricane flypast at 2.45pm

My wife will be running Pluck a Duck and your chance to win some great prizes on the raffle.

A mate is running a Scalextric race track and there will of course be cream teas and cakes....

Only £2 for Adults and a £1 for children.

So if you are looking for a nice day out for the family please pop buy and pluck the duck....

(Duck kindly donated by Nobby)

OnlineProfile  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]