Do you want to play :D
Poll ended at Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:42 pm
Yes 83%  83%  [ 5 ]
No 17%  17%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 6
 Post subject: Re: Possible Steamroller 750 points June 21st
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:13 pm 
erm ^^^^^^^^ :P

Short version.. :) try to get here for 1000 to be ready to play by 1030 with one army and a legible army list. Pizza for lunch and erm no fizzy drinks :) Thats about it :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 pm 
Thanks to everyone to came along and played, it was the first time I'd played Warmachine/Hordes to a competitive level and probably the fourth time I've ever played properly. It was loads of fun and I look forward to doing it again at some point.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:29 pm 
Cheers everyone that came and played, I had a great time!!! All the people i played gave me a hard and fast game ( I jest when i say fast cos in all the games i played mine alway was the last to finish the rounds, thats how close all the games i played were!!! ), full of many nail biteing moments.

Crazy Tom i see Finn(?) your lad is following in your foot steps as you both lost the games you played, but il bet your lad wins before you do Tom Mw HA HA HA :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love:

The last and final thanks, and its a huge thanks go to the lady that launched a thousand ship and our local pressganger Helen. Thanks again Helen for finding the time in your manic life to run the tournement!!!

Ps So whens the next one gonna be :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love: :lots of love:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:25 pm 
Vocal Minority

Hear Hear. It was a top morning for me and the boy. I am sorry we had to leave early but had to rush and pick up Number 2 son from cub camp.

I really feel we were just warming up in a Rocky Balboa type of way so it's a pretty good job we did leave early as there may have been some tears before bedtime.

(In our second game we both managed to kill a BIG thing - which was nice. Just not THE big thing).

Thank you all - top hole.

(Cheers Helen, like D'oh says: when's next :wink: )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:56 am 
First up thank you very much to everyone who managed to make it on Sunday and sorry about the lousy timing, fathers day etc. Hopefully everyone had a good day and enjoyed the extra pressure of the timed turns. For those who couldn't make it, we ended up running a system of 10 minute timed turns where you could extend one turn to 15 mins per game. The games themselves were 100 mins plus 2D6 and we did have one actually go to "dice down"! The plan over the next couple of tournaments is to gradually get people used a) to the timed style of Steamroller but b) to ease people into the crazy mind bending 7 minute turns of Hardcore :)

Anyway, on to the important stuff :) The results were as follows:
  1. Colin (Menoth) - Wins 3/3 Strength of Schedule 130 - £15 TGV Voucher
  2. Daniel (Cryx) - Wins 3/3 Strength of Schedule 52 - £10 TGV Voucher
  3. Michael (Khador) - Wins 2/3 Strength of Schedule 114 - £5 TGV Voucher
  4. Richard (Everblight) - Wins 2/3 Strength of Schedule 89
  5. Nick (Skorne) - Wins 1/3 Strength of Schedule 147
  6. Pete (Trolls) - Wins 0/3 Strength of Schedule 214
  7. Tom (Khador) - Wins 0/3 Strength of Schedule 122
  8. Finn (Cygnar) - Wins 0/3 Strength of Schedule 108

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3