Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]
 Post subject: Games Vault House Rules for Warmachine/ Hordes
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:36 pm 
I'd like to keep these to a minimum but all suggestions or requests will be seriously considered. To keep this thread easy to read though could you please PM suggestions to Steve, Kay or the moderators. Thanks

1. Your models don't have to be painted to play :D and no you don't get a discount on the points cost if they are :P
  2. Please keep any modifications to your models within Privateer's guidelines. Weapon changes like for like are fine, but other players need to be able to see what kind of weapons they are facing.

Last edited by KayG on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Infernals/Rulebook rulings for Hordes/Warmachine
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:53 am 
If there are any questions that arise during games that we can't sort out there and then I'll do my best to get a ruling from one of the Infernals over at PP and will post them here. To save space on this thread and to make it a little more readable could I ask that people PM me the query (I don't need to know who was playing, just the models/abilities/spells involved) then I'll post the answer here.

1. If you have forfeit your movement to stand up after being knocked down you cannot claim an aiming bonus as this would require you to forfeit your movement twice. Movement penalties would not affect this however.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:02 am 
2) No you cannot shoot out of melee (p44. Prime Remix)

3) For both melee and ranged attack rolls:
A roll of all 1's on the dice is a miss. A roll of all 6's is a direct hit unless you are rolling only one die, regardless of the attacker's MAT or his target's DEF. (Prime Remix Erratum for pages 40 and 45) ie if you boosted the attack roll you would need 3 1's or 3 6's respectively.

Post subject: Re: Infernals/Rulebook rulings for Hordes/Warmachine
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:47 pm 
hello helen do you know if you can make a special attack after charging mainly i want to know can i charge with my angulus and make a thrust attack with the charged boost?
or do i have to amble over and smack it?

**edit**

sorry did not read the instructions to PM you which i have now done thanks.

Post subject: Re: Problems and questions
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:33 pm 
Motor Mouth

Medals: 1
KO Cup (1)
Admin note - two threads dealing with WMH rulings merged.

I would like to post the fisrt question please to our resident experts as I am too busy (erm :D ) to check the rules.

Q1. When I drop Kruegers Feat am I able to drop the three lightning vortexs on the same spot.

I used this in the last tournament and it seems very overpowered? I think I may not be able to. The feat info just says'

"place three AOE's anywhere in Kruegers control area"

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Problems and questions
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 am 
A1: I can't see why you couldn't :) Whilst spell effects of the same name don't stack ie. two lots of Dark Shroud won't give you twice the benefit, this is similar to a ranged attack. Yes dropping three of them on one spot will be incredibly painful for anything standing on that spot (although normally they'll only be taking blast damage not a direct hit) however I think it will be rare that it is tactically sound to drop them all in the same place. IMHO this feat is more of a board control effect than an assasination technique.

Post subject: Re: Infernals/Rulebook rulings for Hordes/Warmachine
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:35 pm 
ha ye then steve forgot about it and charged in to it. fool

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 7 posts ]