|The Daventry Vaulters
|Season 17 - Round 1 (starts 16/01/17)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||sparkydave [ Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:37 am ]|
|Post subject:||Season 17 - Round 1 (starts 16/01/17)|
Horns & Spikes (pcha) - Ziggy's Spiders (Paul)
Masons Guild (SemiMiller) - Croakland Raiders (betterZthenDeaD)
Eshinobi Rising (Drazgon) - Gordon's Geckos (Shaunshade)
Hamma' & Tongs (McBuggerBalls) - Stylish Scamps (Csmarsden)
Hurlem Globetrotters (SparkyDave) - Chaos Khorne and Bred (Gherwig)
Tomb Raiders (TalonBay) - Dav City All Starz (Jack)
Weborn Wodents (Big Bad Beeste) - 2 Orcs 1 Cup (GingerBeardMan)
Play it painted
With all new teams comes a great opportunity to encourage people to get those teams painted. So long as you consider your team to be finished painted based and numbered, you may choose your mvp. Your painting level is not being judged here, just your opinion and honesty.
End of season Individual Awards
There will be additional skills on offer for the players who manage to lead the way this season in the following categories;
Most touchdowns scored - Free Agility Skill
Most dangerous player - Free Strength Skill
Most successful passes thrown - Free Passing Skill
Man of the Season - Free Double Skill (Cancelling any normal skill he may get awarded from other Man of the Season awards).
(The skills come with the relevant cost increase to the winning players.)
Its back from season 16... spot prizes for insane feats of Brilliance, please let me know if any of the following prizes are claimed.
1. Completing a pass causing a Casualty and Scoring a touchdown with the same player all in 1 game.
2. 2 Dice blitz on your opponents player currently holding the ball and rolling Double Pow.
3. Complete a quick pass with a natural roll of a 6. followed by a catch with a natural roll of 6.
4. Stun your opponents player rolling a natural 12 for armour followed by a natural roll of 2 for injury.
5. Cause any 5 SPP generating casualties with any 1 player in a single game.
6. Complete a long bomb pass with a natural roll of 6 followed by a catch with a natural roll of 6.
Please advise ASAP if you can claim one of these spot prizes.
End of Season Dungeonbowl
This season will see teams trying to qualify for the end of season showpiece that is Dungeonbowl.
The six teams that qualify will be:
The winner of MWNN
The highest TD scoring team.
The highest CAS causing team.
The three teams with the highest combined TDCAS in relation to other teams (please see the current standings on the MOTS doc).
Good luck all and welcome to a new era of BB2016
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group