Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: BB2016 Rules clarifications - Important please read
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:19 am 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

Medals: 1
League Champion (1)
Hi all

Some things may have been missed, so I've started this thread for rules clarifications you might have, 2 points mainly

1) redraft will be taking place after every autumn / winter season - on a yearly basis

2) Expensive mistakes comes into affect after having a treasury above 100K as per page 25 of the death zone supplement. I can post it but worry about copyright, so would rather inform people as and when it becomes an issue.

any further queries post on this thread.

Regards
Dave

Post subject: Re: BB2016 Rules clarifications
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:33 pm 
Chatty

sorry for being a bit slow, but I have not found the details of the redraft rule, can you point me or elaborate

thanks
paul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:52 pm 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

League Champion (1)
death zone page 26 / 27 if you have the book, or I will elabotate if you wish. will be rather a lot of typing though :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:34 pm 
New Guy

oh so i can go above 100k..
just roll a d6 and pray i dont get a 1 or a 2

ps its page 25...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:09 pm 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

League Champion (1)
Expensive mistakes is page 25

The redrafting of teams is 26 / 27.

Post subject: Re: BB2016 Rules clarifications - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:28 pm 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

League Champion (1)
Hi Chaps it has come to my attention that due to the way the new version of spiralling expenses works, we are going to have to tighten up the way we roll our post game sequence so as not to break the rules. I think its important to incorporate this into our routine to make it proper and fair for everyone. The post game sequence should go as follows!

Improvement rolls

Award MVP

Roll for improvements for any players that have earned enough star player points. skills do not need to be picked immediately as normal

Update team stats

The is electronic, so doesn't apply, there will be no change here, please update Level 10 with your game stats asap.

Record fortune and fame

Roll winnings

Roll fan factor - again, this will need to be entered into level 10 with the rest of the game stats.

Hire and Fire

This is where the change to the way we do things has to be incorporated

Each coach can now spend any gold in their treasury to buy new players and coaching staff and or fire any players or coaching staff who are no longer wanted team rerolls and place bounties.
Hire any journeymen into your team or fire any journeymen from the team. it is important this is done here because:-

Prepare for the next match

If either team has over 100k in their treasury they must now roll for expensive mistakes

If a team has fewer than 11 players on his roster he may now add any journeymen to his roster for the next match.

I realise this may seem overly rules Nazi of me in this matter, but expensive mistakes much be a witnessed roll in front of your opponent and is specifically affected by how much you have in your treasury at that exact time, regardless if either of you 2 people playing your game have 100k in your treasury, some people now do and the rule must be the same for everybody. YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ADD OR REMOVE TEAM GOODS OR PLAYERS FROM YOUR ROSTER AFTER THAT TIME

The exception to this is journeymen which happen after the expensive mistakes roll.

Additionally, if a round event affects your roster, there will be a window in which you can make adjustments stated on the round event post. Round events our outside the rules so we will allow accordingly.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]