Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: DM's questions from session 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:51 pm 
Speech Writer

Hi all, I'm just sorting out my paperwork after having run this weeks' games, and there is some information that I could do with for my records please.

Peter: What is your character's name, and how much unspent gold did you have after character creation please? (i.e. Not including what you "earned" in the session.)

Adam/Richard: Which of you is playing Alvenor (the paladin), and which Beliel (the warlock) please?

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: DM's questions from session 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 pm 
My character's name is Hermod (Unaligned Eladrin Hybrid Swordmage/Wizard), and my starting gold was a massive 69gp, because I only bought the adventuring kit, some cloth armour and a longsword.

For whatever reason, the class features lost through hybrid classing are all the ones that need expensive gear...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 pm 
Gratz to darrell on a superbly hosted d&d session last night (1/4/10), By far the best encounter i've played to date! P.s you've managed to get me completely hooked on d&d. :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:33 pm 
As a group, we seem to have hit our stride quite nicely now (though having a paladin handy would be useful next week). Thanks to everyone who has taken beatings while I mark things and run away like a coward.

Special thanks of course, go to Darrell, without whom neither my cowardice (or indeed the game) could happen. Looking forward to the next session!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]