Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Werewolf Game 4
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:52 pm 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

Medals: 1
League Champion (1)
withdraw helios
vote bigmaddrongo
If i am wrong then sorry, also.. if he's not the fool then i may well be. I dont know what to do,, but his agression is suspision enough to make everyone else question him, then thats good enough reason for me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:13 pm 
Motor Mouth

:'(

I'm only trying to help.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 pm 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

League Champion (1)
So..... why is jack being so quiet, Help me out here guys!

Let me tell you a theory and see how it sounds,

Jack knows i think him villager because i investigate him,
He and Pete [as wolves] discuss (can they do that?) and decide, if Pete outs me as a wolf due to his investigations knowing that to be false... I would then become convinced I was the seer seeing as pete just proved himself to be the fool (to me at least).
however, that makes me the fool.
So could PeteH or Lee be the seer and they our wolves took a gamble having waited sufficient time??

It just seems to me to be more plausable than Helen and Julia/Paul, all of whom come across more considered in their opinions

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 pm 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

League Champion (1)
So... Jack came on immediatley after i posted that last post. stayed on for 5 mins then left again.

make of that what you will

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:31 pm 
Donor

Jack just left tapatalk open while he brushed his teeth! Human teeth!

Black Powder: AWI Redcoats
Guildball: Fishermen
Saga: Vikings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:52 am 
Helios wrote:
Yes I have been Panda-ing my face off - meaning when I do come here to check the thread, there is a load of discussion that has happened without me, causing it to appear that I am being 'quiet'. But I have said it before, and I say it again, quietness cannot be taken as evidence of wolfy behaviour. People have been quiet who turned out not to be wolves, after all.

That is true about other people but usually you are in the middle of trying to get to the bottom of who is who, this time you seem content to sit back and not say anything, this is most unlike you so thats my reasoning.

Plus I dont think Jack, Dave or Paul are wolves so it only leaves you and the bearded one.

Votes (as I count them, which as im quite tired and couldnt find my own vote initially may not be 100% accurate!)
    bigmadrongo - 3 (sparkydave, jack, helios)
    helios - 1 (julia)
    jack - 1 (paulus.h)

Still to vote
    bigmaddrongo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:07 am 
Motor Mouth

bigmaddrongo wrote:
sparkydave wrote:
I am CONFIDENT jack is a villager /cough /cough :lots of love:

Strange that since I'm also CONFIDENT that you aren't a villager. One of us is clearly wrong and I don't make it a habit to wear bells on my hat.

Wasn't going to come out and say anything for fear of drawing the wrong sort of attention, but would rather risk it on the chance you're the other role that can have that sort of knowledge, given our precarious position.

vote sparkydave

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:10 am 
Motor Mouth

Also I think you've got Paul's vote from yesterday mixed up as I've not seen him vote yet.

Unless things have changed drastically from the tally I had on my desk at work I think it should be

me: 3 (Dave, Jack, Helios) *sob*
dave: 1 (me)
helios: 1 (Julia)

yet to vote: Paul

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:12 am 
Votes (as I count them, which as im quite tired and couldnt find my own vote initially may not be 100% accurate!)
    helios - 1 (julia)
    jack - 1 (paulus.h)
    Sparkydave - 1 (bigmaddrongo)

Sorry pete!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:45 am 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

League Champion (1)
Maybe if we all agree on pete we should focus our votes on him taher than a bit of a spread, spread voting favours a last minute wolf switch

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:46 am 
Vocal Minority

I withdrew my vote for jack yesterday didnt i? Dave your worrying me now, trying just too hard to get votes on pete!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:57 am 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

League Champion (1)
Nope just trying to get an agreement on somebody rather than a spread which only favours the wolves,

who do you think?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:25 am 
Vocal Minority

Julia wrote:
Helios wrote:
Yes I have been Panda-ing my face off - meaning when I do come here to check the thread, there is a load of discussion that has happened without me, causing it to appear that I am being 'quiet'. But I have said it before, and I say it again, quietness cannot be taken as evidence of wolfy behaviour. People have been quiet who turned out not to be wolves, after all.

That is true about other people but usually you are in the middle of trying to get to the bottom of who is who, this time you seem content to sit back and not say anything, this is most unlike you so thats my reasoning.

Plus I dont think Jack, Dave or Paul are wolves so it only leaves you and the bearded one.

helios - 1 (julia)
    jack - 1 (paulus.h)

Still to vote
    bigmaddrongo

What i know is that there must be a bond of some sort between julia and jack as she is constantly defending him, possibly a guild of some sort? But lets not pull a gary, eh! :lots of love: helios im still not sure about but;
I know that either pete is lying or dave is lying, or your both lying so to be honest ive got to pick one of you two as most likely to be a wolf to try and give us some breathing space, im sorry pete but you had me convinced till the silly face and the sob comments.
vote bigmaddrongo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:29 am 
Julia wrote:

'I have other things on my mind' not being a good enough reason for my quietness, apparently, I will try to contribute more. However, I have already said what I think about Pete and Sparky, and I am still happy with my vote.

I don't have a lot to say about Jack - we have seen perfectly innocent, quiet behaviour from him before. Matching this up with Sparky's declaration that he's a villager, it would appear on the surface we have little to worry about.
However, while I do believe Pete to be the lying 'seer', I still have no real evidence that Sparky is the 'true' seer. This could mean Sparky is also lying, or is the fool, meaning his declaration of Jack's innocence counts for nothing.
But then, all of this has been said by other people, hence why I haven't previously bothered saying it myself. I just have nothing useful to add right now.

I am not going to sit here defending my quietness anymore - if Julia wants to keep poking at me about it, I'll have to start questioning exactly why she's doing that. Trying to get to the bottom of things? Or just trying to find reasons to put suspicion on others, to draw attention from herself?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:41 am 
Donor

Im a good boy :) I think Pete is dodgy and potentially sparky.

I'm thinking that a lets fight with each other to make one of us look innocent type plan is afoot

Black Powder: AWI Redcoats
Guildball: Fishermen
Saga: Vikings

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 9 of 11   [ 161 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next