Change font size
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 16 of 18   [ 267 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Werewolf Game 5
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:42 pm 
Motor Mouth

You also find the distinctly human sparkydave staked to the ground outside his house with the phrase "WULVES OTU!" drawn in his blood.

Just to clarify as I hadn't really made it clear.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:35 pm 
I am very confused. How have we lost TWO people in one night?? That doesn't seem entirely fair!

And this 'Wulves otu' message - Wolves out? Well, yes we want them to go away, but why is the 'distinctly human' Sparkydave staked out with this message? None of this adds up.

On the plus side, with Lee out of the running for votes, I only have 2 people to choose between for lynching. I have always been slightly more suspicious of Nicole, being the quieter of the two.

Vote Nicole

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:58 pm 
Motor Mouth

Medals: 1
Dungeonbowl Champion (1)
So first, full disclosure. The execution of sparky was myself. I was able to kill the person of my choosing during a single night phase and my maths showed that unless we killed a wolf before today then the game would end at tonight's hanging and I wouldn't get to use my ability, hence using it last night.

I am a villager fighting for the forces of good.

I chose sparky based on my belief that either Paulus or sparky was wolf, as Paulus was hanged that left me with either a quiet person (nicole) or sparky. Obviously I chose wrong.

Desperate times now. We MUST hang a wolf. I currently belie e it is Nicole or Random but as they have been so quiet its tough to make an educated choice.

Sent from my phone (Excuse my spelling/grammar)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:13 pm 
Well, since he's taken responsibility for the role of Vigilante, and I couldn't vote for him anyway even if he hadn't, Lee's on the good side. I'm left choosing between Random and Helen. I believe Adam when he says he's busy, and he's not been shifty with his voting as far as I can see. He must be the magistrate, because I'm not, I'm just a regular joe.

So, I'm forced to conclude that Helen is "hiding in plain sight" with her active participation, trying to blend in and not seem like a typical quiet wolf.

Vote Helios

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 am 
Well, this day is going to be interesting, isn't it?

Lee's full disclosure interests me. I'm inclined to believe it too, however it would be too good an opportunity to miss for a wolf to gain some trust by declaring a special role when they can't be voted for.
It would then be easy for his wolfy compatriot to solidify this position by saying they believe him, and voting for one of the remaining villagers.

That's one theory, anyway.

I've actually just realised that all of this is fairly moot. We can't actually win now. Even if we lynch a wolf today, they eat one of us tonight and they win by drawing 1 to 1. There is no possibility for a villager win out of this. I'm wondering if the moderator has spotted this? Or am I wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:56 am 
Motor Mouth

Dungeonbowl Champion (1)
If a villager is a priest and the villagers lynch a wolf today and the wolves attack the priest and the villagers hang a wolf tomorrow, villagers win. Admittedly that is a lot of ands but it could theoretically happen.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:21 pm 
Motor Mouth

For which reason, and this has been discussed with various people, the rules will be stuck to. If people want to shorten the deadline for voting since there's few of you then that can be done.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:41 pm 
Donor

I am convinced of Lee's innocence (of wolfdom not of the murder of sparky) and have been for sometime. I certainly wouldn't of wanted him lynched unfairly as such this gives me only 2 choices both of which are looking dangerous so in the interests of aphabetical order
I accuse Helios

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:44 pm 
Motor Mouth

Dungeonbowl Champion (1)
As a protected villager it is in the other villagers best interest with me. I will be voting for Nicole unless some new evidence comes to light.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:46 pm 
Motor Mouth

Dungeonbowl Champion (1)
This accusation is based on Nicole's assumption that there must be 3 villagers remaining, which as we haven't yet caught a wolf has a high probability of being wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:18 pm 
Harroguk wrote:
This accusation is based on Nicole's assumption that there must be 3 villagers remaining, which as we haven't yet caught a wolf has a high probability of being wrong.

She effectively said 'I'm innocent, I think Lee's innocent and I think Random's innocent' which can't be possible given what we know about the game, and that our moderator has already stated that we are in a tie situation.

This smacks of a wolf trying to cover for another wolf. But would a wolf slip up so obviously?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:51 pm 
Guys, you're dead, I'm just playing the game out to its end because Pete won't finish it early. There's a vigilante alive and a magistrate alive, neither of which have the ability to survive the night if eaten.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:13 pm 
Now that you put it like that....

I had been considering that Lee is lying, but thinking about it, it would be a huge risk for a wolf to take, even if he does have immunity from voting - the real vigilante would know him to be lying, which in a group this small actually counts for a lot.

So given he probably is telling the truth, that does indeed mean we have one Vigilante, one Magistrate (me, btw, not Random), 2 wolves, and no priest.
We're done for, unless there is something majorly secret and cunning going on that we just can't see.

For what it's worth, my vote stays with Nicole for her choice of words at the start of that last post. But she seems to not want to carry this on, anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:14 pm 
Donor

I have an idea how to resolve this quandry... Lets all get together this evening in a small room.... Shall we say after the sun goes down... And "discuss" our various roles? That way we'll see who the magistrate is and i'm sure the wolves whoever they may be would like to thank lee for dooming the village so handily....

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:22 pm 
Motor Mouth

Dungeonbowl Champion (1)
Worst part is that I took a trip to Nicole's room first but made a last minute decision to take out dave.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 16 of 18   [ 267 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next