It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 4:59 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 13 of 18   [ 267 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Werewolf Game 5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:27 pm 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

Medals: 1
League Champion (1)
My vote has not moved since sunrise.... changed about quite a bit eh?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 pm 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

League Champion (1)
Re-read the entire thread. Julia revealing herself as seer made herself almost immune to day 1 lynching... when she was drawing perilously close to being hung, accused me of suspicious vote switching day 1 as well... when all i had done was switched from random start game vote to someone i suspected (oh yea.... julia)

Today she accuses me of random vote switching when it hasnt changed at all and i maintain she is a wolf since sunrise.

Read her posts... the benefit of time shows her own timing is both bad and her arguements flawed.

I think Lee is playing very clever, playing similarly to his normal self and yet just different enough to both a) allow himself enough room to justify voting for anyone except julia whom he has recieved seer "proof" of his villagerness (convenient how she accused me of wolfyness and yet investigated LEE)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:53 pm 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

League Champion (1)
Nicole wrote:
I'm surprised Lee is alive. He is usually the first to be eaten, historically.
vote paulus.h

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:08 am 
I apologise sparky in my head you had changed vote a lot, I think I more mean all your wild throwing of accusations all over the place.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:12 am 
Why did you quote me, Dave? Were you agreeing with my observation? It's true he usually dies early on like I said, but I'm not convinced that's evidence of wolfdom this time. Maybe he's kin? I don't know. For now I have to stick with paulus.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:13 am 
Why did you quote me, Dave? Were you agreeing with my observation? It's true he usually dies early on like I said, but I'm not convinced that's evidence of wolfdom this time. Maybe he's kin? I don't know. For now I have to stick with paulus.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:54 am 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

League Champion (1)
just read page 9 again, they are in cahoots i tells ya.

Anyways am at work till 6 now so will either be dead, all over or i'll see ya in the mornin :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 am 
Motor Mouth

Dungeonbowl Champion (1)
sparkydave wrote:
just read page 9 again, they are in cahoots i tells ya.

Anyways am at work till 6 now so will either be dead, all over or i'll see ya in the mornin :)

Not in cahoots. Maybe I have fallen into the same trap I fell into with Random_Vortex a few games ago, he verified my innocence which lead to me overly trusting him. I have no evidence for or against anything Julia has said. All I can do is again proclaim my innocence.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:12 am 
Donor

In hopefully not a reversal of the above Lee i again currently believe your innocent and i see no benefit to lynching Julia as i think she is the seer/fool. I find it odd that Sparky would want to remove her before the night phase. Of everyone left i currently distrust Paulus due to the suspect role reveals and Sparky due to the above. I'll vote properly later as i'm currently in a field ans can't work out how to make my vote bold! However at this moment i accuse Sparkydave

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:13 am 
Vocal Minority

vote harroguk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 am 
I THINK the votes stand as below, but as ever could've failed to notice some, especially as Tapatalk sometimes shoes formatting and sometimes doesn't!

Paulus 3 - Nicole, helios & Harroguk
Sparkydave 2 - Julia & random_vortex
Harroguk 1 - paulus.h
Julia 1 - sparkydave

Helios still to vote.

I'm not sure about paulus.h but he could at least force a draw for now by changing to suspiciousdave.. Oops sparkydave. Just depends on helios and her vote.

Hopefully these are correct as I say it's not the easiest to check from my phone can someone else confirm them for me please?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:54 am 
lots of love failed in my count helios has already voted for Paul, duh I wrote it there and everything! Sorry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:39 pm 
Motor Mouth

Can confirm those votes match with what I've just tallied.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:52 pm 
Julia wrote:
I'm voting sparkydave as he seems to be changing about quite a bit, not to mention his complete and utter failure to see the logic of leaving the seer alive as a wolf - discredit them etc. In my humble it is a wolfy thing to continue to ignore the logical side of an argument.

The more I think about this, the more flawed Julia's reasoning seems...

First of all, Sparky actually said on page 10 that he just hadn't thought of not eating the seer as a tactic.
Sparkydave wrote:
Non eating to discredit her was beyond my Inexperienced eyes (ie hadnt thought of that)

But if he were a wolf, and you are being left alive in order to discredit you, this is something Sparky would have had to have thought of himself, or at least discussed with his wolfy compatriot.
If they truly hadn't thought of it during the night phase, Julia would have been eaten.

And yet you come along and quote this incomprehension as evidence that he's a wolf, when actually, on the surface it kind of suggests he isn't.

I'm wondering why you chose this as a reason.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:05 pm 
Because although he's acknowledged this as a reason he's not changed his vote.

I would like to point out that you sticking up for him further makes me stick to my guns. You were my other suspect and although someone else obviously thought you were innocent it still doesn't wash with me.
You carry on sticking up for your wolfy counter part.

(I should point out that viewing the entire thread all the way back is a pain in the bum on Tapatalk so am working from memory quite often so inaccuracies are mostly based on me not remembering properly - but then I'm not the only one to have done that am I?)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 13 of 18   [ 267 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 18  Next