Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Alpha quadrant VIII. Campaign build up.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:44 am 
Lord Anubek moved his ground force into the valley. He himself and a unit of necron warriors securing one of the objectives as the rest of his force took up position. True to their nefarious ways, the Dark Eldar came with the first rays of dawn into both ends of the valley.

The first dark elder Raider dropped off a unit of Kabalite Warriors before taking a glancing shot against the necron Annihilation Barge while the dark elder Venom moved about the valley and the second Raider took shots at the necron Ghost Ark but missed wildly.

Lord Anubek commanded his force to intercept the dark elder filth. The Ghost Ark moved to battle the second Raider, the necron Warriors and the Harbinger of Destruction on board managed to cause some hull damage to the raider while the other side of the valley the Annihilation Barge faced off against the first raider.

Both raiders desperately tried to take their targets down but their shots never found their mark, the first raider fell to the onslaught of the Tesla Destroyer and the second raider fell to a broadside barrage from the Ghost Ark. From the wreckage of the second raider climbed out the Haemonculus using Wracks as bodyguards.

The Kabalite Warriors moved trying to stay in cover were possible but soon fell to necron Annihilation Barge. The Ghost Ark crested a hill taking some hull damage from poor piloting, the Haemonculus and his Wracks couldn’t withstand the combined power of the Ghost Ark and its passengers and were completely destroyed.

The dark elder Venom made a dash for Anubek and his Warriors but was brought down by yet another broadside from the Ghost Ark. Falling out of the wreckage a unit of Kabalite Warriors shot at Anubeks unit in a last ditch attempt to hold on to some twisted kind of honour, several necrons warriors fell but under the baleful watch of Lord Anubek their Reanimation Protocols brought them all back into the fight. The necron Warriors returned fire wiping all remains of the Dark Eldar from the battle field.

Meanwhile, beneath the surface of the planet the Architect walked the quiet halls of the tomb. The ground force had secured a beachhead for Lord Khepri’s forces and that had also given him chance to breach the hidden tomb. Finding the console he was looking for the Architect processed the iconography shown.

It seemed that the Overlord of this planet had been destroyed when his resting chamber had been crushed by tectonic activity, this was why the necrons deep slumber had not been ended and why they hadn’t been awaken. The Architect began the process of reprogramming the necrons in the tomb with Lord Khepri’s protocols, monitoring the systems he watched as Scarabs and Spyders woke and started to awaken the inhabitants of the long forgotten tomb.

Deep in the darkness as the power cores of the tomb came back online, a presence awoke in its prison and let out a wail like the death cry of a thousand stars.

Those that show him would of thought that the Architect had smiled at that point as across Alpha Quadrant VIII vox communication briefly died and several Astropaths had their life forces extinguished.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:15 pm 
Donor

From Paulus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Black Powder: AWI Redcoats
Guildball: Fishermen
Saga: Vikings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:20 pm 
Vocal Minority

Thought id show off my shiny new mine i made yesterday. Cheers lord gabriel. lots of love!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:27 pm 
Donor

Oh! I get it now.,

Nerd burned!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Black Powder: AWI Redcoats
Guildball: Fishermen
Saga: Vikings

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:15 pm 
Blood Bowl Commissioner

Medals: 1
League Champion (1)
Awesomesauce :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:02 pm 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Priority 1 Mesage to commanding Imperial Forces on 'the scrapyard'

This is Lord Castellen Creed commanding 56th Cadian Regiment, With the Astartes of the Iron Knights 1st engaged in other campaigns they have sent us to cleanse and secure this world. Landful will be made as soon as we complete repairs to our ship the Vengeance of Russ. The warp around this sector are currently unstable and warp travel is ill advised.

Upon preliminary scans by our scouts I must confess dissapointment gentlemen, it seems our mortal enemy the chaos legions of the Red Corsairs still plauge this world. I expect more from the Emperors finest.

Creed out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:57 am 
Chatty

paulus.h wrote:
Thought id show off my shiny new mine i made yesterday. Cheers lord gabriel. lots of love!

The Wrath of the Inquisition is swift...

Empire - WFB 8th

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:58 pm 
Noise Maker

Medals: 2
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
its been months!

BlackPowder - French

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:38 pm 
Noise Maker

Medals: 2
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
An extract from the log of Hermisteth Tragg, Imperial transport general:
....after months of reduced communications the transporters stopped coming in, our concerns were heightened as a scan detected major life reading, possible outbreak. I contacted the Imperial authorities immediately. I believe they used the final solution method another one lost. Nothing could have survived. Once again I've been moved on to the next one as the Loggers always say " Get it now or you won't be here next week". Never has a more true word been spoken.....

BlackPowder - French

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 3 of 3   [ 39 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3