Change font size


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:07 pm 
Noise Maker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Posts: 2713
Location: Rugby
Medals: 2
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
Real Name: Rayner Coss
I think i'll add new rules at the start of each month.

Coming febuary...Veteran abilities and Airstrip construction for all those who own a mine!

_________________
Currently Playing
Bolt Action - Soviet Union
Currently Building
BlackPowder - French


Last edited by Ragnar The Destroyer on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers and news.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:28 pm 
Noise Maker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Posts: 2713
Location: Rugby
Medals: 2
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
Real Name: Rayner Coss
Alpha quadrant was scanned by an unknown force yesterday when the last lands were being claimed, all landing ships have left orbit but yet you are all still picking up ships on your sensors!

_________________
Currently Playing
Bolt Action - Soviet Union
Currently Building
BlackPowder - French


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers and news.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:02 am 
Noise Maker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Posts: 2713
Location: Rugby
Medals: 2
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
Real Name: Rayner Coss
Extra dark angel forces have entered the Alpha quadrant 8 sector!

_________________
Currently Playing
Bolt Action - Soviet Union
Currently Building
BlackPowder - French


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers and news.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:12 pm 
Noise Maker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Posts: 2713
Location: Rugby
Medals: 2
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
Real Name: Rayner Coss
As Matt While won the very first battle of campaign I am awarding his commander "Snotslinga da madd" a Veteran ability now.

Until the end/ I iz neva gonna die:
If this Charater is reduced to zero wounds, Roll a d6 on a result of 4+ the charater over comes wounds that would normally kill him/her and continues to fight on. He/she is treated as regaining a single wound if for any reason he is again reduced to zero wounds they are removed as normal.

_________________
Currently Playing
Bolt Action - Soviet Union
Currently Building
BlackPowder - French


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers and news.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:43 pm 
Noise Maker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Posts: 2713
Location: Rugby
Medals: 2
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
Real Name: Rayner Coss
According to rumours the Orc forces are withdrawing from alpha quadrant 8!

_________________
Currently Playing
Bolt Action - Soviet Union
Currently Building
BlackPowder - French


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:31 pm 
Noise Maker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Posts: 2713
Location: Rugby
Medals: 2
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
Real Name: Rayner Coss
There seems to be some confusion as to how much people can attack. You are welcome to attack as much as you like there are no rounds. My suggestion was that you have 2 active attacks not resolved in the attack list. If you have both your attacks planned and wish to do another attack because (example) Gazza and Matt while want a game on a sat evening, put the attack up fight it and result it, don't worry that you havn't resolved your other attacks so long as you are not swapping any areas that are already planned attacks (mines are the execption to this, they have to be your next battle if you are attacked in a mine sector). If you have a day of battles, play as many battles over the same section as you wish, ie tom wins battle one and takes the section, Paul attacks back and takes it back and that repeats if you want. Obviously take in turns or roll a dice to see who gets to choose attacks to make it fair and not one way. I want to see battles! If problems occur I will resolve them if I'm made aware.

_________________
Currently Playing
Bolt Action - Soviet Union
Currently Building
BlackPowder - French


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:54 am 
couple of things. 1) whats going to happen to the orks areas that have had orks pull out from? and 2) For those that are interested I have the following pdf's..

40k Apocalypse
40k Apocalypse Reload
40k Battle Missions
40k Cities of Death
40k Planetsrtike
40k Roster Sheet
Citadel Paint Conversion Chart
Jpg - Game Makers (Weapon Destroyed, Immobilised)
How to make Wargames Terrain
How to Paint Citadel Miniatures (Old one)
How to Paint Citadel Tanks (Old one)
How to Paint Space Marines (Old one)

Warhammer 40k 6th Ed Rulebook
Codex - Black Templar
Codex - Blood Angels
Codex - Chaos Daemons
Codex - Chaos Space Marines
Codex - Dark Angels (not the new one yet)
Codex - Dark Eldar
Codex - Eldar
Codex - Grey Knights
Codex - Imperial Guard
Codex - Necrons
Codex - Orks
Codex - Space Marines
Codex - Space Wolves
Codex - Tau Empire
Codex - Tyranids

I have all upto date (as of last week) Faq's and erratas too.

All this in one folder comes to 1.25gb


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:00 pm 
Noise Maker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Posts: 2713
Location: Rugby
Medals: 2
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
Real Name: Rayner Coss
The orc areas have already been distributed to the armies landed on the planet which where next to them. 2 to random, 2 to munson, 2 to paul and 1 to sparky as he only bordered one area. The mine returned to munson.

_________________
Currently Playing
Bolt Action - Soviet Union
Currently Building
BlackPowder - French


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:32 pm 
Donor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:26 pm
Posts: 2910
Medals: 3
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
The Man with No Name (1)
Real Name: Gary Buckley
KendallGolem wrote:
couple of things. 1) whats going to happen to the orks areas that have had orks pull out from? and 2) For those that are interested I have the following pdf's..

40k Apocalypse
40k Apocalypse Reload
40k Battle Missions
40k Cities of Death
40k Planetsrtike
40k Roster Sheet
Citadel Paint Conversion Chart
Jpg - Game Makers (Weapon Destroyed, Immobilised)
How to make Wargames Terrain
How to Paint Citadel Miniatures (Old one)
How to Paint Citadel Tanks (Old one)
How to Paint Space Marines (Old one)

Warhammer 40k 6th Ed Rulebook
Codex - Black Templar
Codex - Blood Angels
Codex - Chaos Daemons
Codex - Chaos Space Marines
Codex - Dark Angels (not the new one yet)
Codex - Dark Eldar
Codex - Eldar
Codex - Grey Knights
Codex - Imperial Guard
Codex - Necrons
Codex - Orks
Codex - Space Marines
Codex - Space Wolves
Codex - Tau Empire
Codex - Tyranids

I have all upto date (as of last week) Faq's and erratas too.

All this in one folder comes to 1.25gb

I'd be interested in getting these, I've a bunch of figures across a few of these codex and it'd be interesting to see if I can actually field a force.

_________________
The leagues most winningest team, holders of league, chaos, grudge and dungeonbowl titles: Pitchblack Stealers


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:37 pm 
Vocal Minority

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 pm
Posts: 966
Location: chaventry
TalonBay wrote:
KendallGolem wrote:
couple of things. 1) whats going to happen to the orks areas that have had orks pull out from? and 2) For those that are interested I have the following pdf's..

40k Apocalypse
40k Apocalypse Reload
40k Battle Missions
40k Cities of Death
40k Planetsrtike
40k Roster Sheet
Citadel Paint Conversion Chart
Jpg - Game Makers (Weapon Destroyed, Immobilised)
How to make Wargames Terrain
How to Paint Citadel Miniatures (Old one)
How to Paint Citadel Tanks (Old one)
How to Paint Space Marines (Old one)

Warhammer 40k 6th Ed Rulebook
Codex - Black Templar
Codex - Blood Angels
Codex - Chaos Daemons
Codex - Chaos Space Marines
Codex - Dark Angels (not the new one yet)
Codex - Dark Eldar
Codex - Eldar
Codex - Grey Knights
Codex - Imperial Guard
Codex - Necrons
Codex - Orks
Codex - Space Marines
Codex - Space Wolves
Codex - Tau Empire
Codex - Tyranids

I have all upto date (as of last week) Faq's and erratas too.

All this in one folder comes to 1.25gb

I'd be interested in getting these, I've a bunch of figures across a few of these codex and it'd be interesting to see if I can actually field a force.


ive got these on my phone, if youve got a smart phone gary i can transfer them to you on wednesday while we play!

_________________
NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN COMING SOON!!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:48 pm 
Donor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:26 pm
Posts: 2910
Medals: 3
League Champion (1)
KO Cup (1)
The Man with No Name (1)
Real Name: Gary Buckley
Great :)

_________________
The leagues most winningest team, holders of league, chaos, grudge and dungeonbowl titles: Pitchblack Stealers


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 pm 
Motor Mouth
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm
Posts: 4452
Location: Wolverton
Medals: 1
KO Cup (1)
Real Name: Matt
KendallGolem wrote:
For those that are interested I have the following pdf's..
All this in one folder comes to 1.25gb

Is it possible for you to e-mail specific parts of that file?

_________________
Warhammer 40k - Orks


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:02 pm 
mattwhile wrote:
KendallGolem wrote:
For those that are interested I have the following pdf's..
All this in one folder comes to 1.25gb

Is it possible for you to e-mail specific parts of that file?


I could at least try to. Which parts are you interested in?


Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:45 pm 
Motor Mouth
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 pm
Posts: 4452
Location: Wolverton
Medals: 1
KO Cup (1)
Real Name: Matt
pm sent.

_________________
Warhammer 40k - Orks


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Alpha Quadrant 8 teasers, news and discussion
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:14 pm 
Noise Maker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:49 pm
Posts: 1774
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon
Medals: 3
League Champion (3)
Real Name: Paul
Matt will probably work his way through all of them, in a single campaign...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net