Change font size

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Dark Communion
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:07 pm 
Noise Maker

Medals: 3
League Champion (3)
All Hail the Emperor, protector, guide and father of humanity! How wholly I believed how blindly I followed. Never anything more than a loyal and honest citizen, a devout disciple an obedient child. I served time in the Guard returning home only when my duty to Him was done. Only then could I focus on my life, to raise my own children, two of whom I lost in their service to Him fighting His battles on some distant barren world. When the Xenos first came to our planetheld them at bay with great ss assure help was on it's way; our father would not abandon His children. When the token relief arrived they found only the aftermath of our struggle and the dead to bury, our foe a fortnight since departed. Having given so much I did not ask favour in return, but after so much what child would not ask 'why?' of such a reluctant father? What 'father' takes and takes without even acknowledging your trials? What 'father' sends his children to die alone and terrified in the cold of the galaxy? To not show his face, his presence or his compassion? Yet He that was previously deaf to my prayers, my hopes and dreams could hear my doubt. His lackeys wasted no time in naming fear and doubt as heresy.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]